Interested in improving your refereeing ability and skills?
Then the SGFRA Referee Clinic is for you!
Experienced Nationally accredited referee coaches and instructors will take you through a series of informative and educational sessions on many referee aspects.
Player Management – Situation Management – Wall Management
Penalty Kicks – Positioning [General & Set Plays] – Coach Management Assistant Referee Skills and Technique – Video recording of decisions and many other refereeing skills including self-styled performance review.
Give yourself the best chance of increasing your refereeing competency and every chance to progress to a higher level of games.
Recommended for those wishing to be elevated to RDP games.
Limited places available so be an early bird and register NOW!
Certificate on completion
- Where: Carss Park Football Club – Club house, Charlie Pirie field, Parkside Dr, Carss Park
- When: 17th & 18th April, 2023
- Time: 9.00am – 4.00pm (finish times could be flexible)
- Cost: SGFRA Members $40.00
- Eligibility: Current FFA Level 4 accreditation – Registered with Play Football
Registration: Registration links to be updated in coming weeks